DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m27np4/alzheimers) has announced the addition of the "Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Alzheimer's Disease, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Alzheimer's Disease and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Alzheimer's Disease
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Alzheimer's Disease pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
210 companies are cited in this text including:
- AB Science
- AbbVie Inc.
- AC Immune SA
- CHA Bio & Diostech Co., Ltd.
- Chase Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Clera Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- EncephRx, Inc.
- EndoCeutics, Inc.
- Epigen Biosciences, Inc.
- MediPost Co., Ltd.
- Neuralstem, Inc.
- Pain Therapeutics, Inc.
- PALUMED S.A.
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PeptiDream Inc.
- Peptron, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- PharmatrophiX, Inc.
- Pharnext SAS
- Phenomenome Discoveries, Inc.
- PhysioGenix, Inc.
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Prana Biotechnology Limited
- Probiodrug AG
- Proteome Sciences Plc
- Suven Life Sciences Ltd.
- Zenobia Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m27np4/alzheimers