DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhts2p/frozen_vegetables) has announced the addition of the "Frozen Vegetables Market in United States: Business Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report starts with giving brief country profile for United States, including general information and main economic indicators.
Further, the report provides in-depth analyses frozen vegetables market in the country. It identifies key market players, including major producers, wholesalers and distributing companies. The third chapter is fully devoted to United States's frozen vegetables market foreign trade. It evaluates volumes and dynamics of imports and exports within the sector in the recent three years.
The last chapter lists all major American consumers of frozen vegetables, as well as provides results of the purchase activity monitoring related to these materials, which is achieved due to keeping track of various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
The aim of this study is to provide a tool which will assist strategy group and the management team specialists in making correct decisions as how to penetrate the United States market and how to catch the maximum commercial opportunities in dealing with business partners in this country.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES: COUNTRY PROFILE
- General characteristics
- Economic review
2. FROZEN VEGETABLES MARKET IN UNITED STATES
3. UNITED STATES'S FOREIGN TRADE IN FROZEN VEGETABLES MARKET
- Export and import of frozen potatoes: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of frozen pepper, asparagus, onion, broccoli, garlic: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of sweet corn, frozen: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of frozen beans: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. CONSUMERS OF FROZEN VEGETABLES ON AMERICAN MARKET
- Main frozen vegetables consumers
- Monitoring of latest purchase requests of American consumers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhts2p/frozen_vegetables