AVON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Opportunities for Voluntary in the Large Case Market report analyzes the opportunities and current results for selling voluntary benefits in the large employer market. While the definition of a “large case” varies dramatically from carrier to carrier, this report defines large case as one with over 1,000 employees. The updated report further breaks down the large case market whenever data is available.
Specifically, the report looks at:
- The size of the large employer market
- What products are sold in this market
- What large case employers look for in a voluntary product and carrier
- Any differences in attitudes or ownership for employees in the large case market
- The key players (carriers) in the large case market
- The broker’s viewpoint of the market and what is need to successfully sell in it
With this information, carriers can better determine if this is a market they should pursue and/or how to compete effectively.
The report is now available for purchase for $2,000. For more information or to order, call today at (860) 676-9633 or email us at email@example.com.
Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. is a marketing advisory firm serving insurance and financial services organizations in the United States and Canada.