WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bluetext, one of the nation’s fastest growing digital marketing, branding, and strategic communications firms, today released its “Big Bets for 2015” list of marketing trends. Bluetext asked a variety of top marketing executives in a wide range of industries to share their big marketing bets for next year. The list of Big Bets has some surprising directions from both global corporations and challenger brands who are striving to drive market penetration.
“If 2014 was about micro-targeting via social platforms, the slow death of banner ads, native advertising and attention spans that keep shrinking, that’s all old news,” said Bluetext partner Don Goldberg. “As fast as digital transformation has hit the marketing world this year, for 2015 it will move that much faster.”
Here are some of the highlights of the Bluetext Big Bets for 2015:
- With abundant data now in hand, predictive intelligence will be how companies get marketing value from that wealth of information, says Nick Panayi, Director of Global Brand and Digital Marketing for software powerhouse CSC.
- Automation will take a huge leap forward in digital ad buying and selling, predicts Michael Snow, Chief Revenue Officer for Intermarkets, which provides industry-leading advertising sales services.
- The Cloud will become mainstream, says NetApp’s Patrick Burns, who leads its public sector marketing team.
- Employee engagement will be key to successful marketing efforts, according to Micro Focus SVP Kristin Oelke.
- Marketers will focus their attention on creating a “culture of content,” where good content will reach beyond the marketing team to power all of an organization’s initiatives, says Altimeter Group Founder and CEO Charlene Li. Altimeter is the marketing industry’s leading digital strategy research and consulting firm.
- It’s all about apps, predicts Rob Pinkerton, CMO of HelloWallet, a financial services start-up recently acquired by Morningstar, Inc.
- Data collection will need to become unobtrusive, says Futures Industry Association branding chief Charlie Jones.
To see all of the Big Bets for 2015, click here www.bluetext.com/bets
Bluetext delivers comprehensive digital marketing, branding, and strategic communications services to clients who range from global leaders in their industries to emerging companies at the forefront of innovation and technology. The Bluetext team includes highly experienced specialists in every aspect of marketing and communications, while our senior-level commitment at all phases of our client engagements delivers the most creative and effective campaigns with measurable results. For more information, visit us at www.Bluetext.com.