MONTREAL--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AirSprint Inc., Canada’s first and largest fractional jet ownership provider, has selected Altitude PBS from the AD OPT division of Kronos Incorporated to automate and optimize crew planning processes.
- AirSprint selected the Kronos AD OPT solution to replace a previous manual system. Offering the most powerful and flexible solution available in the market for crew planning, Altitude PBS, a preferential bidding system, enables more efficient use of resource allocation.
- Built on AD OPT's award-winning optimization engine, Altitude PBS manages the competing requirements that make crew scheduling a complicated and time-consuming task, from crew quality of life considerations and company rules to cost constraints.
- The solution is expected to significantly improve pilot quality of life by providing the ability to customize schedules based on individual preferences as well as allow for more time-off due to more effective use of resources.
James Elian, chief operating officer, AirSprint Inc.
“AirSprint pilots provide our clients with exceptional levels of safety and service in a frequently changing on-demand environment. Altitude PBS allows us to optimize this complex scheduling environment and has resulted in increased pilot quality of life by providing for more time away from the aircraft, and for more control over when that time occurs with no additional personnel costs. We believe that improving our pilots’ work-life balance will translate into continued safety and service benefits for our clients. We chose the Altitude PBS solution from AD OPT due to its industry-leading optimization technology and professional reputation.”
Tom Ivaskiv, vice president and general manager, AD OPT, a division
“We look forward to supporting AirSprint’s growth with the Altitude PBS optimization technology solution by controlling costs, while improving crew members’ quality of life. This way, AirSprint can focus on strategic, longer-term initiatives.”
- About AirSprint Inc.
- About AD OPT
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.