DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/knbkxn/egypt_smartphone) has announced the addition of the "Egypt Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Smartphone Sales by Vendor and by Operating System" report to their offering.
"Egypt Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Smartphone Sales by Vendor and by Operating System" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in Egypt and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
This report offers a concise breakdown of Egypt operating environment, with both historic data and forecasts to 2015.
The report contains quantitative data which covers:
- Demographics - data on Egypt population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Mobile subscriptions and penetration by population
- Mobile handset sales by quarter
- Mobile handset revenue and average selling price
- Mobile handset sales volume by: type of customer, category, price band, air interface, vendor, operating system and feature
- Mobile smartphone handset sales by: venfor, operating system and by feature
Key Topics Covered:
3 MOBILE HANDSET REVENUE AND AVERAGE SELLING PRICE
4 MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PENETRATION
5 MOBILE HANDSET SALES ANALYSIS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/knbkxn/egypt_smartphone