DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lh2cst/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"United States Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the United States Wound Care Management market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Wound Care Management market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. The publisher uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
- Market size and company share data for Wound Care Management categories - Traditional Wound Management, Advanced Wound Management, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags, Compression Therapy, Tissue Engineered - Skin Substitutes, Wound Debridement Devices, Surgical Sutures, Digital Wound Measurement Devices and Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Wound Care Management market.
- Key players covered include Johnson & Johnson, Covidien plc, Medline Industries, Inc., BSN medical GmbH, 3M Health Care Ltd., Coloplast A/S, ConvaTec Inc. and Smith & Nephew Plc.
- 3M Health Care Ltd.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- BSN medical GmbH
- Baxter International Inc.
- Coloplast A/S
- ConvaTec Inc.
- Covidien plc
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Hollister Incorporated
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kinetic Concepts, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Molnlycke Health Care AB
- Organogenesis, Inc.
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Teleflex Incorporated
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lh2cst/united_states