DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3d8msf/carbonated_soft) has announced the addition of the "Carbonated Soft Drinks: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Global Carbonated Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global carbonated soft drinks
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global carbonated soft drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key carbonated soft drinks players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global carbonated soft drinks market with forecasts
Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual
chapters on each country.
- The global carbonated soft drinks market had total revenues of $209,516.3m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 207,145.6 million liters in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an
anticipated CAGR of 2.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which
is expected to drive the market to a value of $232,962.8m by the end
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global carbonated soft drinks market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global carbonated soft drinks market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global carbonated soft drinks market?
- Cadbury Schweppes
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3d8msf/carbonated_soft