DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x8krv5/household) has announced the addition of the "Household Products: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Household Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 household products market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 household products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key household products market players' G8 operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future
growth prospects of the G8 household products market with five year
- The G8 countries contributed $88,654.4 million in 2013 to the global household products industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $94,937.9 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 1.4% over the 2013-18 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the household products industry, with market revenues of $33,257.3 million in 2013. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $15,984.1 and $8,757.7 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the household products industry in the G8 nations with a value of $34,540.7 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $17,117.2 and $9,348.8 million, respectively.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x8krv5/household