DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lsgsqc/otc) has announced the addition of the "OTC Pharmaceuticals: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 OTC Pharmaceuticals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 OTC pharmaceuticals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 OTC pharmaceuticals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key OTC pharmaceuticals players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 OTC pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
- The G8 countries contributed $75,419.5 million in 2013 to the global OTC pharmaceuticals industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $82,703.5 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 1.9% over the 2013-18 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the OTC pharmaceuticals industry, with market revenues of $29,272.9 million in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $14,956.6 and $7,927.1 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the OTC pharmaceuticals industry in the G8 nations with a value of $31,913.3 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $15,991.8 and $8,983.8 million, respectively.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lsgsqc/otc