DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m2dj35/norway_power) has announced the addition of the "Norway Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
This report elaborates Norway's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of Norway's power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Norway's on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential.
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2013, forecast for the next 17 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
1 List of Tables
3 Norway, Power Market, Snapshot
4 Norway, Power Market, Market Analysis
5 Norway, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
6 Norway, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
7 Norway, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
8 Norway, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generation Companies
- E-CO Energi Holding AS
- Statkraft AS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m2dj35/norway_power