DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q73f83/analysis_of) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of End-User and Regional Perspectives on the China Healthcare IT Market" report to their offering.
Healthcare IT is developing rapidly in China and is revolutionizing medical practices as a result of growing healthcare demands, positive government healthcare policies, and the 12th five-year plan. This study explores the evolving market dynamics, competitive landscapes, business models, and future opportunities in China's healthcare IT market. Quantitative and qualitative analyses were obtained through primary interviews with key industry participants and stakeholders, as well as through secondary research from top journals, articles, and reference books. In the near future, an influx of advanced solutions for population health management is forecast for China.
- China's huge population, territorial differences, and disproportionate healthcare resource allocation have resulted in different regional healthcare developments.
- The development of the healthcare information system in China strongly correlates with its regional economic developments and number of hospitals.
- Rapid growth was observed in healthcare IT investments in the eastern provinces of China, with large Tier-3 hospitals investing in advanced CIS, clinical decision support systems, and health analytics.
- Interoperability issues, undeveloped basic infrastructure, and insufficient funding are the main factors inhibiting nationwide electronic health record (EHR) developments and population health management implementation.
- Strong hardware investments were observed in economically undeveloped and developing regions of China.
- Favorable government policies drive strong growth in electronic medical record (EMR) solutions and regional health integration systems.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends - Total Healthcare IT Market
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Healthcare IT Market
6. Key Companies to Watch
7. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q73f83/analysis_of.