DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hdztzf/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth Trends in Australia 2014" report to their offering.
The High Net Worth trends in Australia 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- There were 302,026 HNWIs in Australia in 2013. These HNWIs held US$897 billion in wealth, with wealth per HNWI valuing US$2,969,371.
- Australian HNWI numbers increased by 2.4% in 2013, following a 5.4% increase in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Australian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.8% to reach 349,154 by 2018, while HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 28.0% to reach US$1.2 trillion by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the HNWI Database
- ANZ Private Bank
- BOQ Private Bank
- BT Financial Group (Westpac)
- Bankwest Private Bank
- Bendigo Wealth
- Commonwealth Private
- Macquarie Private Bank
- NAB Private Wealth
- St George Bank Private Clients
- Suncorp Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hdztzf/high_net_worth