DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lgt2bz/china_wealth) has announced the addition of the "China Wealth Report 2014" report to their offering.
The China Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 115,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
The report provides a thorough analysis of the Private Banking and Wealth Management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
- There were 1,279,972 HNWIs in China in 2013. These HNWIs held US$4.3 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$3.4 million.
- Chinese HNWI numbers increased by 5.5% in 2013, following a 11.8% increase in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Chinese HNWIs is forecast to grow by 27.1%, to reach 1.7 million by 2018, while HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 46.5%, to reach US$7.12 trillion by the same year.
- Chinese HNWIs held 18.4% (US$796.0 billion) of their wealth outside their home country at the end of 2013, which is below the worldwide average of 20-30%.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Chinese HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Agricultural Bank of China Ltd
- Bank of China Ltd
- Bank of Communications Co. Ltd
- China CITIC Bank Corp. Ltd
- China Construction Bank Corp
- China Merchant Bank Co. Ltd
- China Minsheng Banking Corp
- Industrial Bank Co. Ltd
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co. Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lgt2bz/china_wealth