DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jnpnkz/_it) has announced the addition of the "IT Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter Template - Platinum Edition with 24 months of updates" report to their offering.
CIOs are being pushed by the advance of new technologies. The author has updated the IT Infrastructure Strategy and Charter template to make it easier to get in front of the power curve
IT Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter Template - Platinum Edition includes MS WORD formatted:
- IT Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter Template
- IT Infrastructure Electronic Forms
- IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle
- Full set of IT and Internet Job Descriptions
CIOs are being pushed by the advance of new technologies. The author has updated the IT Infrastructure Strategy and Charter template to make it easier to get in front of the power curve.
There are 10 predictions that have been made by a major research firm for the next decade.
SmartPhones and tablets are changing the way the way people and business browse the Internet, shop, provide service and communicate with suppliers, customers and associates.
- WikiLeaks effect will be felt as enterprises and governments will fail to protect most of their sensitive data, and declassify and grant broad/public access to it
- The labor reduction effect of digitization will cause social unrest and a quest for new economic models in mature economies
- Most knowledge workers' career paths will be disrupted by smart machines in positive and negative ways
- 3D printing will bring the specter of cloning of human body parts and the will start a global debate about regulating the technology or banning it for both human and nonhuman use.
- 3D printing will result in the losses in intellectual property
- Over half of consumer goods manufacturers will achieve 75% of their consumer innovation and R&D capabilities from user sourced solutions
- Most consumers will collect, track and barter their personal data for cost savings, convenience and customization.
- At least 10% of activities potentially injurious to human life will require mandatory use of a non-overridable smart system.
- A large percentage of computers will be learning, rather than processing
- Consumer data collected from wearable devices will drive sales
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jnpnkz/_it