DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c6j25r/mobile_gadget) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Gadget Insurance and Extended Warranties in Europe" report to their offering.
The report draws on extensive primary and secondary research covering 1,165 organisations involved in the production and distribution of mobile gadgets including manufacturers, specialised retailers of consumer electronics, mobile network operators (where they sell mobile gadgets as well as phones), supermarkets and other types of retailer (e.g. department store / variety retailers).
The PartnerBASE dataset that accompanies the report logs each of almost 600 schemes for manufacturer or retailer extended warranties or insurance, showing both the operating model used and partners employed for programs that are not managed internally.
You may be able to use this report plus the PartnerBASE dataset and market data annexe that accompany it in one or more of the following ways:
- Appreciate the size of the opportunity in the market for mobile gadget insurance and extended warranties in Europe: in aggregate, this is a substantial market;
- Understand how fast-moving competitors are thriving in a number of countries in spite of the fact that the dynamics of this market have changed substantially in recent years;
- Assess the position of national and international competitors such as ACE, AIG, Allianz Global Assistance, AmTrust International, Assurant Solutions, Asurion, AXA, BNP Paribas Cardif, Domestic & General, Europ Assistance, EWP, Garanzia3, itonia, Moderna Försäkringar, Solid Försäkringar, SPB, SquareTrade, The Warranty Group, UK General and Wertgarantie;
- Consider how the value of the market for mobile gadget insurance and extended warranties in Europe may reasonably be expected to evolve up to 2017.
- Allianz Global Assistance
- AmTrust International
- Assurant Solutions
- BNP Paribas Cardif
- Domestic & General
- Europ Assistance
- Moderna Försäkringar
- Solid Försäkringar
- The Warranty Group
- UK General
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c6j25r/mobile_gadget