DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pzvrq4/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Indian Hotel Guestroom Automation Systems Market" report to their offering.
Guestroom automation in Indian hotels has gained momentum in recent years, mainly due to rising concerns regarding customer satisfaction, which is the motto of the hospitality industry. Although initial costs are high and hinder swift market growth, increasing awareness about the long-term benefits of hotel guestroom automation will eliminate barriers and open up the customer base. The market is highly dependent on the hospitality industry's room supply, especially of 5 star hotels, which are potential users of such systems and solutions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview - Scope and Definitions
3. India - Macroeconomic Overview
4. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Hotel Guestroom Automation Systems Market
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Hotel Guestroom Automation Systems Market
6. Demand Analysis - Total Hotel Guestroom Automation Systems Market
7. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Hotel Guestroom Automation Systems Market
8. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications - Total Hotel Guestroom Automation Systems Market
9. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the Hotel Guestroom Automation Systems Market
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pzvrq4/analysis_of_the