DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kz72hc/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Future of Mobility in China" report to their offering.
This research service provides a strategic analysis of the future of mobility in China from 2013 to 2024. It analyses China's mobility solutions and provides an understanding of the country's future mobility circumstances and management. The research service includes an overview of differences in development across regions in China; it discusses the urban and mobility development of 35 main cities and also the future of the transportation system in China.
- Cities are implementing the circulation restriction policy, while others are implementing the quota system.
- Megacities and emerging megacities are most likely to apply car controlling policies.
- Beijing, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Hangzhou, and Shanghai are the cities which are implementing major changes in their transport system.
3S MobilitySmart + Seamless + Sustainable
- A transit-oriented, efficient, and eco-friendly transport system is being developed.
- An efficient 3S mobility system is expected to be in place by 2035.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Methodology, and Background
3. Definition and Segmentation
4. Overview of China's Development
5. Development Differences
6. Main 35 Cities
7. Urban and Mobility Development - Synthesis
8. City Clusters
9. Changing Mobility
10. Mobility in Top 5 Cities
11. Intercity Mobility
12. Future of Mobility3S Mobility
13. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kz72hc/strategic