NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) announces the launch of its new iPhone and iPad app.
The KBRA app provides real time access to all of our ratings, research and commentary. In addition, the app incorporates detailed search and filtering functionality, push notifications and a secure download library to enable users to read reports when offline.
The KBRA App enables users to:
- View all current and historical reports
- Receive notification alerts when new research is published
- Search reports based on key criteria and document content
- Customize menu by report type and/or sector via “My Menu”
- Access downloaded research while offline via the “Offline Library”
The KBRA app is now available free of charge at the Apple’s App store.
To download the app, please use the following link:
Follow us on Twitter!
About Kroll Bond Rating Agency
KBRA is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization (NRSRO). In addition, KBRA is recognized by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) as a Credit Rating Provider (CRP).