DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6g56mn/impact_of_mega) has announced the addition of the "Impact of Mega Trends on the Mechanical Test Market" report to their offering.
The objective of this research service is to identify and understand the key Mega Trends in the mechanical test industry that will impact and shape a country's economy, society, and culture. Frost & Sullivan's mechanical test program covers a wide range of industrial inspection and monitoring markets and technologies, including non-destructive testing (NDT), condition monitoring, material testing, and dimensional metrology.
Mega Trends are transformative, global forces that define the future world with their far-reaching impacts on businesses, societies, economies, cultures, and personal lives. They include urbanization, technology, infrastructure, political, and industry-specific trends.
The report's mechanical test program is composed of a number of different technologies and markets. For the purpose of this research, the following technologies have been included:
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT): Includes equipment and services. Technologies considered are ultrasonic, radiography, electromagnetic, and visual inspection
- Condition Monitoring: Includes technologies such as vibration monitoring, thermography, and lubricating oil analysis equipment
- Dimensional Metrology: Includes technologies such as coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), optical digitizers and scanners, and inline metrology
- Material Testing: Includes universal testing machines, servohydraulic testing machines, and hardness and impact test equipment
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, and Methodology
3. Connectivity and Convergence
4. Smart is the New Green
5. Beyond BRIC
6. Social Trends
7. Urbanization - City as a Customer
8. Innovating To Zero
9. New Business Models
10. Bricks and Clicks
11. Current Trends in the Global Mechanical Test Market
12. Conclusion and Snapshot of Mega Trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6g56mn/impact_of_mega