DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mm7fmw/germany_ceramic) has announced the addition of the "Germany Ceramic Industry Outlook to 2018 - Increasing Spending on House Renovation to Spur Ceramic Products Demand" report to their offering.
The report, titled "Germany Ceramic Industry Outlook to 2018 - Increasing Spending on House Renovation to Spur Ceramic Products Demand," presents a comprehensive analysis of the ceramic products aspects, including market size of the ceramic industry in Germany by sales and production value along with the market segmentation by different types of products such as ceramic tiles, bricks and roof tiles, tableware, sanitaryware and others such as abrasives, refractories and technical ceramics.
The report also entails a detailed description on the recent trends and developments in the market, major challenges and opportunities, and competitive scenario of major players in the industry along with market share of major ceramic sanitaryware companies in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Europe Ceramic Industry Introduction
2. Europe Ceramic Industry Market Size
3. Government Regulations in Europe Ceramic Industry
4. Germany Ceramic Market Introduction
5. Germany Ceramic Market Size by Production and Sales Value, 2008-2013
6. Germany Ceramic Market Segmentation
7. Germany Ceramic Tiles Introduction and Market Size by Production and Consumption Volume, 2008-2013
8. Trends and Developments in Europe Ceramic Industry
9. Major Challenges in Europe Ceramic Industry
10. Major Opportunities in Europe Ceramic Industry
11. Market Share of Major Players in Germany Sanitaryware Market, 2013
12. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Germany Ceramic Market
13. Germany Ceramic Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2014-2018
14. Macro-Economic Factors of Germany Ceramic Market
15. Europe Ceramic Industry Future Outlook and Projections, 2014-2018
- Villeroy and Boch
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mm7fmw/germany_ceramic.