DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjzfrs/japan) has announced the addition of the "Japan Agricultural Equipment Industry Outlook to 2018 - Consolidation of Farmlands to Steer Growth" report to their offering.
The industry research report titled, Japan Agricultural Equipment Industry Outlook to 2018 - Consolidation of Farmlands to Steer Growth provides comprehensive analysis of market size of farm equipments such as tractors (small and medium-large tractors), combine harvesters, rice transplanters and plant processing machinery in Japan. The report provides market share analysis of major players in Japan's agricultural equipment industry along with the competitive landscape. The publication provides future outlook and prospects of farm equipments production and sales along with the cause and effect relationship of several macro-economic and industry factors.
Japan's agriculture is significantly mechanized and the tractor power per hectare of agricultural land is at par with that of the US, Britain and France. The agricultural mechanization level of Japan is by far the largest amongst the other Asian countries. However, the demand for farm machinery in the country has dwindled in the recent past. The market for agricultural equipments in Japan has been witnessing a declining trend since 2008 and observed slight growth in 2013. The market grew in 2013 owing to brisk demand attributable to greater purchasing power among farmers as rice prices remained high and individual allowance as part of the support system operated by the government.
The agricultural equipment market in Japan is majorly dominated by domestic companies consisting of Kubota Corporation, Yanmar Co. Ltd., Iseki Co. Ltd. and Mitsubishi Agricultural Machinery Co. Ltd. Since agriculture in Japan has attained near complete mechanization, demand for agricultural equipments is projected to grow at a slow pace.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Asia Pacific Agricultural Equipment Industry Introduction
2. Japan Agricultural Equipment Industry Introduction
3. Japan Agricultural Equipment Market Size, 2008-2013
4. Japan Agricultural Equipment Market Segmentation (Tractors, Combine Harvesters, Plant Protecting Machinery, Rice Transplanters and Others), 2008-2013
5. Japan Agricultural Equipment Export Scenario
6. Growth Drivers and Opportunities in Japan Agricultural Equipment Industry
7. Issues and Challenges in Japan Agricultural Equipment Industry
8. SWOT Analysis of Japan Agricultural Equipment Industry
9. Market Shares of Major Companies in Japan Agricultural Equipment Industry, 2013
10. Competitive Landscape in of Major Companies in Japan Agricultural Equipment Industry
11. Japan Agricultural Equipment Industry Future Outlook and Projections, 2014-2018
12. Macroeconomic Factors in Japan Agricultural Equipment Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjzfrs/japan