DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g83jzw/2014_global) has announced the addition of the "2014 Global Classified Annual" report to their offering.
What's the total value of the global classified advertising market? About 10 years ago, it was estimated at $100 million.
Is it more now? Or less? Is it mostly online? Or mostly (still) in print?
Which companies have the biggest classified advertising markets?
Those questions, and more, will be answered in the special edition of Classified Intelligence Report, our Global Classified Advertising Annual.
We'll have estimates of the size of the market in 22 countries; a look at the Big Five plus one; a major report on one of the world's largest dot-coms quietly moving into classifieds; and much more.
* Special Report 2014 Global Classifieds includes a one-hour consulting conference call with an analyst or consultant
Key Topics Covered:
- Digital classifieds on a growth trajectory
- Global classified revenue nears 100 billion
- Amazon.com takes classifieds toehold in India
- Ten trends caught our eyes --- and imagination
- LeBonCoin's secret recipe: product + traffic, monetize
- Group Facebook marketplaces grow like weeds
- Axel Springer: Act fast, use opportunities, synergies
- Craigslist changing fast; more change coming in 2015
- In a year, EBay will be a new company, literally
- Portfolio consolidation: Naspers steps on the gas
- Schibsted: 55% of all revenues from digital in Q3
- Fault lines and strengths of Rocket, the wild card'
- Sites and apps to watch
- Sites and apps to watch (U.S.)
- Putting money into classifieds? These folks are!
- More news and analyses
- Hang our art on your wall
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g83jzw/2014_global