DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v894kx/the_managed) has announced the addition of the "The Managed Security Services (MSS) Market in the Gulf Corporation Council (GCC) Countries " report to their offering.
The research service discusses the managed security services (MSS) market in the Gulf Corporation Council (GCC) countries. The current market size has been discussed and forecasts have been provided for the total market and for individual countries. The study covers the impact of new technologies such as cloud computing, vitalization, and other key trends driving market growth in the region. The study splits the MSS market into three segments: CPE-based MSS, hosted MSS, and assessment services (professional and technical services). Companies that have expertise in anti-virus services, Identity Access Management, and data loss prevention will have a bright future in the MSS market. The study period is 2011-2020, with 2013 as the base year.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the total addressable market for MSS by country in the GCC region?
- Which services are growing at a healthy rate and which specific services are the most in demand?
- Which services are experiencing higher demand? How will the demand for services change over the forecast period?
- Which are the current and future trends that are likely to influence the MSS market?
- At what rate is the market slated to grow and what are its prospects through 2020?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints-Total Mss Market
4. Forecasts And Trends-Total Mss Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis-Total Mss Market
6. Uae Breakdown
7. Ksa Breakdown
8. Qatar Breakdown
9. Kuwait Breakdown
10. Bahrain Breakdown
11. Oman Breakdown
12. Strategic Recommendations For Service Providers
13. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v894kx/the_managed