DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gls78t/australia) has announced the addition of the "Australia Agricultural Equipment Industry Outlook to 2018 - Transition from Single Outlet to Group Dealerships" report to their offering.
The industry research report titled, Australia Agricultural Equipment Industry Outlook to 2018- Transition from Single Outlet to Group Dealerships provides comprehensive analysis of market size of farm equipments such as tractors, combine harvesters and balers in Australia. The report provides market share analysis of major players in Australia's agricultural equipment industry along with the competitive landscape. The publication provides future outlook and prospects of farm equipments sales volume and value along with several macro-economic and industry factors.
Agriculture is vital to Australia's industrial sector. Adding nearly 3% to the GDP of the country, the gross value of Australian farm production in 2012-13 was USD 47.3 billion. From the total output of the agricultural sector, while 60.0% is annually exported around the world, 64.0% of the same is supplied to the Asian countries. Agriculture in Australia is at a developed and mature state. As a result, the country enjoys a significant surplus of food. It is estimated that Australian agriculture daily feeds 40 million people in addition to the country's existing population.
Leading companies operating in the Australian agricultural machinery industry are largely the subsidiaries of foreign multinationals. Global equipment majors including John Deere, Case New Holland, AGCO, Kubota and CLAAS play a dominant role in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Asia Pacific Agricultural Equipment Industry Introduction
2. Australia Agricultural Equipment Industry Introduction
3. Australia Agricultural Equipment Market Size By Sales Volume and Value, 2008-2013
4. Australia Agricultural Equipment Market Segmentation (Tractors, Combine Harvesters, Balers and Others), 2008-2013
5. Australia Agricultural Equipment Export and Import, FY'2008-FY'2013
6. Trends and Developments in Australia Agricultural Equipment Industry
7. Issues and Challenges in Australia Agricultural Equipment Industry
8. SWOT Analysis of Australia Agricultural Equipment Industry
9. Market Share of Major Companies in Australia Agricultural Equipment Industry
10. Australia Agricultural Equipment Market Future Outlook and Projections by Sales Volume and Value, 2014-2018
11. Macroeconomic Factors in Australia Agricultural Equipment Industry, 2008-2018
- AGCO Gleaner/Massey Ferguson
- Case IH
- John Deere
- New Holland
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gls78t/australia