DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ltsf5v/hot_topic) has announced the addition of the "Hot Topic: Over-the-top Video Services Market in Latin America" report to their offering.
This market insight examines the OTT video services market in Latin America. It provides information on the number of subscriptions and the revenue for 2013 and 2018 in Latin America and discusses its impact on pay TV services, based on an end-user survey conducted in the 5 major countries of the region. This analysis also provides insights gleaned from Netflix, Claro Video, and TIM Fiber case studies in Latin America. The study includes a market overview, global and Latin American perspectives, forecasts, market drivers and restraints, end-user survey results, and case studies.
- The over-the-top (OTT) services industry is still in an initial phase in Latin America. However, some consumers have begun to downgrade their plans or even cancel them entirely, by replacing or complementing them with an OTT service.
- One of the key drivers for the OTT market is the growing demand for access to entertainment at any time and on any device selected by the viewer.
- The personal computer remains the device that Latin American viewers most use to watch online content, although smartphones and tablets are very close to reaching the same level.
- Market participants such as TIM Fiber in Brazil, are anticipating the OTT services trend and engaging new kinds of viewers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
- Research Objectives, Scope, and Methodology
- Market Overview - Definitions
- Market Overview - The OTT Video Ecosystem
3. The Global Perspective
- Global Internet VOD Subscribers
- Global Internet VOD Forecast by Number of Titles (Pay-Per-View Video Content) Streamed
- Global Online Video Advertising Market Revenue Forecast
- The Global Perspective - Forecast Discussion
4. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Over-the-top Video Services Market
5. Impact of OTT Services in Latin America
- Estimated OTT Service Subscribers in Latin America
- Estimated Impact of OTT Services in Latin America
- Impact of OTT Services in Latin America - Insights
6. Latin American OTT Services End-user Survey
- Insights From Non-linear Pay TV Services - End-user Profile
- Insights From Non-linear Pay TV Services - Use of Video Online Services
- Insights From Non-linear Pay TV Services - Types of Video Online Services Used
- Insights from Non-Linear Pay TV Services - How Latin American Users Access Online Content
- Insights from Non-Linear Pay TV Services - Why Use Online Video Services?
- Insights from Non-Linear Pay TV Services - What Price Do Users Pay for Online Video Renting Services?
- Insights From Non-linear Pay TV Services - End-User Behavior When Adopting OTT Services
- Entertainment Drives OTT Demand in Latin America on a Monthly Basis
- Latin American OTT Services End-user Survey - Insights
7. Selected Case Studies
- Selected Case Studies - Overview
- Selected Case Studies - Netflix
- Selected Case Studies - Claro Video
- Selected Case Studies - TIM Blue Box in Brazil
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ltsf5v/hot_topic