DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ndlbl/pancreatic_cancer) has announced the addition of the "Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Pancreatic Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Pancreatic Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Pancreatic Cancer Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pancreatic Cancer - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Pancreatic Cancer - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Products Glance
- Pancreatic Cancer - Products under Development by Companies
- Pancreatic Cancer - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Pancreatic Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Pancreatic Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment
- Drug Profiles
- Pancreatic Cancer - Recent Pipeline Updates
- Pancreatic Cancer - Dormant Projects
- Pancreatic Cancer - Discontinued Products
- Pancreatic Cancer - Product Development Milestones
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ndlbl/pancreatic_cancer
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.