DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zg48mq/companion) has announced the addition of the "Companion Diagnostics Market (2nd Edition), 2014 - 2024" report to their offering.
While the focus has been on forecasting the market over the coming ten years, the report also provides independent view on various technological and non-commercial trends emerging in the industry. This opinion is solely based on knowledge, research and understanding of the relevant market gathered from various secondary and primary sources of information.
The report is broken down as follows:
- Chapter 2 provides an executive summary of the insights captured in our research. The summary offers a high level view on the likely evolution of companion diagnostics market.
- Chapter 3 provides a general introduction on personalized medicine and explains, in detail, companion diagnostics and their development from pharmacogenomics biomarkers.
- Chapter 4 analyzes the global companion drugs market, including the FDA and EMA approved companion drugs. The chapter provides details on leading companion drugs and indications. It also highlights leading pharmaceutical companies active in this market, along with case studies of some well-known companion drugs.
- Chapter 5 analyzes the global companion diagnostics market, identifying the currently marketed diagnostics and those in the pipeline. This chapter includes estimates on how the overall market is going to evolve globally over the next ten years. A bottom-up approach has been used to forecast details on the number of tests and associated sales value for different biomarker and indication combinations.
- Chapter 6 provides a detailed analysis on the regional market for companion diagnostics. The major markets covered include the US and Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the UK). It also includes details on companion diagnostic testing in Japan, China and Australia. The chapter highlights policies that govern the approval and reimbursement of in vitro diagnostics (in particular companion diagnostics) and investments made in the field of personalized medicine. In addition, the companion diagnostics approved in these countries have been identified, including the historical data on number of tests conducted in some of the regions. For the US and EU5 markets, regional market forecast over the next ten years has been provided, both in terms of volume and value (by type of biomarker and by type of indication).
- Chapter 7 includes profiles of the key companies in the companion diagnostics market. Each company profile includes information such as financial performance, geographical presence, marketed / pipeline products (including companion drugs and diagnostics) and recent developments.
- Chapter 8 analyzes the theranostics market as a whole with detailed discussion on the role of various stakeholders in the market. It also covers the recent partnerships that have taken place in the theranostics market to develop drug-diagnostic combinations.
- Chapter 9 focuses on the key drivers of companion diagnostics, expanding on the advantages they hold for the delivery of healthcare. It includes a discussion on the tools and technologies promoting their use. The chapter also provides a SWOT analysis capturing the key elements likely to influence future growth.
- Chapter 10 is a collection of transcripts of interviews conducted during the course of this study.
- Chapter 11 summarizes the overall report. This chapter provides a recap of the key takeaways and independent opinion based on the research and analysis described in previous chapters.
- Chapters 12 and 13 are appendices. These provide tabulated data for all the figures provided in the report and a list of companies / organizations mentioned in the report.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zg48mq/companion