TORONTO & VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Just in time for year-end fundraising, Constant Contact has released a new donations offering for customers in Canada. A part of the Constant Contact Toolkit™, an all-in-one online marketing platform for small businesses and nonprofits, the donations campaign will help nonprofit organizations promote their cause, collect credit card donations, and attract new donors online. The donations campaign is the latest in a series of recent product enhancements made by Constant Contact to help Canadian small businesses and nonprofits achieve marketing success, with other additions including CASL functionality and special email templates for Canadian holidays.
“We strive to make our products as user-friendly as possible and to provide customers with the tools they need to be successful,” said Lisa Kember, regional director for Canada east at Constant Contact. “The new donations campaign will make it easier than ever for nonprofits to raise money for their cause, and to effectively integrate their fundraising campaigns as part of their overall marketing efforts. This will be highly valuable to nonprofits year round, but even more beneficial as we enter the busiest time of year for charitable giving.”
The donations campaign will enable fundraisers to easily run full donations campaigns online. With a donation campaign, organizations can:
- Create a customizable, mobile-friendly donation page to inspire people to give
- Set goals and a timeline for a campaign
- Promote the campaign through email and social media
- Collect donations in Canadian Dollars (CAD) instantly and securely using WePay — donors simply land on the page, click donate, and pay with their credit card
- See real-time reporting on how the campaign is tracking against goals
When a donation campaign is combined with all the other features the Toolkit has to offer, nonprofits and individual fundraisers can collect and manage donations, connect with supporters through email and social media, and manage their donor database all in one place.
Constant Contact has also released product enhancements designed specifically to help Canadian customers achieve better results with their online marketing and adhere to Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL). The company has released a special series of email templates for Canadian holidays, including Boxing Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, and Remembrance Day. These email templates are fully customizable and are designed to help small businesses and nonprofits save valuable time during their busiest times of the year.
Additional recent product updates are focused on CASL-compliance and helping small businesses and nonprofits obtain and manage consent within Constant Contact. Updates include:
- CASL “Confirm Subscription” template: A special, fully editable template designed to help small businesses and nonprofits confirm express consent from those on their email list.
- CASL-compliant website sign-up and update profile forms: Subscriber sign-up and profile forms have been updated to collect express consent from contacts submitting their email address.
- Contact permission management tools: Customers can view an individual contact’s permission status and export full contact lists with permission status (implied vs. express consent), email status (active, unsubscribed, confirmed, etc.), and date of confirmed opt-in. In addition, customers can set the permission status automatically when uploading a file of new subscribers and can add or modify permission information for a single contact.
In addition to updated product features, Constant Contact developed a detailed CASL Resources center with videos, guides, blog posts and information about local educational events to help enable CASL compliance.
“We know that CASL is something that many small businesses and nonprofits are still grappling with,” said Guy Steeves, regional director for Canada west at Constant Contact. “Even in the new CASL world, email marketing is still one of the most effective forms of marketing. The legislation simply requires something that has been a marketing best practice all along—that marketers do so with permission. Constant Contact is committed to helping them embrace this philosophy and make it as easy as possible to be in compliance.”
About Constant Contact®, Inc.
Constant Contact helps small businesses do more business. We have been revolutionizing the success formula for small businesses, nonprofits, and associations since 1998, and today work with more than 600,000 customers worldwide. The company offers the only all-in-one online marketing platform that helps small businesses drive repeat business and find new customers. It features multi-channel marketing campaigns (newsletters/announcements, offers/promotions, online listings, events/registration, and feedback) combined with shared content, contacts, and reporting; free award-winning coaching and product support; and integrations with critical business tools – all from a single login. The company’s extensive network of educators, consultants/resellers, technology providers, franchises, and national associations offer further support to help small organizations succeed and grow. Through its Innovation Loft, Constant Contact is fueling the next generation of small business technology.
Constant Contact and the Constant Contact Logo are registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All Constant Contact product names and other brand names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.