AVON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Understanding customer groups in the voluntary market is no longer a “nice to have”—it is absolutely essential. As competition continues to grow with more and more carriers venturing into the market, it is more important than ever that these carriers listen to their customers. In voluntary/worksite, this includes three separate “customer” or “stakeholder” groups—the broker or producer, the employer, and the employee. Carriers wanting to succeed in the voluntary market must consider the needs, wants, and expectations of all three groups when developing their marketing plans and strategies.
Eastbridge Consulting Group has partnered with carriers for the past 25 years to help them better understand these constituencies. The report, MarketVisionTM—The Employer Viewpoint, explores and updates Eastbridge’s data about employer attitudes and opinions regarding voluntary products.
The report includes answers to the following questions:
- What types of benefits (voluntary and employer-paid) do employers offer?
- What types of changes have occurred in the voluntary benefits offered?
- What changes are being considered to the employer’s overall benefit plan?
- Are employers using private or public exchanges to get benefits to employees?
- Are benefits offered under a defined contribution plan?
- What types of benefits would employers consider offering as voluntary?
- What are the most important factors for employers in choosing a voluntary carrier?
- What are the preferred enrollment methods for voluntary benefits?
The report is now available for purchase for $3,500. For more information or to order, call today at (860) 676-9633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. is a marketing advisory firm serving insurance and financial services organizations in the United States and Canada.