WAYZATA, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TCF Bank today announced it is sponsoring the 81st Chicago Thanksgiving Parade. The Thanksgiving Parade will be held on Thursday, Nov. 27 from 8-11 a.m. on State Street between Congress and Randolph and will be televised live on WGN-TV and nationally broadcast on WGN America.
“The Thanksgiving Day Parade is one of Chicago’s finest community events, and TCF is proud to be a part of this grand holiday tradition,” said Lou Campos, Executive Vice President and Lakeshore Director of Branch Banking. “The parade offers a festive venue for our team members to thank our many customers for their business and wish them and their families a wonderful holiday season.”
TCF Bank is sponsoring three performance units in the parade:
- Bartlett High School Marching Band from Bartlett, Ill.,
- Dance Department of Curie Metropolitan High School for the Performing & Technical Arts from Chicago, and
- The Saint Paul Bouncing Team from Bloomington, Minn.
TCF Bank is committed to building better communities. In addition to sponsoring the Chicago Thanksgiving Parade, this year in Illinois:
- TCF Bank and its customers raised nearly $325,000 to support the March of Dimes® and Susan G. Komen®,
- TCF’s financial education programs, TCF Financial Scholars Program in Chicago Public Schools and One Summer Chicago and the TCF Financial Learning Center, helped students and adults make better financial decisions, and
- TCF Bank through the City of Chicago and the Bank on Chicago Program provided banking products to unserved and underserved individuals in the community.
TCF Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation (NYSE: TCB), a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $19 billion in total assets at September 30, 2014. The company has 382 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in over 40 states. For more information about TCF, please visit tcfbank.com.