DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r74bvg/global_overview) has announced the addition of the "Global Overview of the Flavours and Fragrances Market - Volume 1 - Europe, Middle East and Africa" report to their offering.
This study is the ninth edition of global flavours and fragrances report. The information included herein is based on an extensive programme of interviews throughout the flavours and fragrances industry, involving flavours and fragrances producers and relevant trade associations, plus a comprehensive review of all available published data. The research for this report was undertaken during the third quarter of 2014.
Scope of Study
This report describes the consumption of compounded flavours and fragrances by manufacturers of finished products such as packaged food, beverages, toiletries and cleaning products. The consumption is reported for the country in which the finished goods are produced.
Food ingredients, extracts, essential oils and aroma chemicals are not included in the author's definition. However, as overlap can occur within companies' accounting of the industry, the possibility of double counting cannot be absolutely excluded.
This report provides consumption data (in US dollars) for 2013, forecasts to 2018, as well as details of the main trends and issues affecting the current and future global consumption of flavours and fragrances. It also provides an overview of the supply situation.
The following sectors include, but are not limited to:
- Bakery - breakfast cereals, brioche, cakes and biscuits
- Beverages - alcoholic drinks, carbonated drinks, sports and functional drinks, still drinks
- Confectionery - chewing gum, sweets
- Dairy - fresh cheese, ice cream, yogurt and drinking yogurt
- Meat - cold cuts, cooked and cured meats, ham, sausages
- Oral Hygiene and Pharmaceuticals - mouthwash, prescription and OTC drugs, toothpaste, vitamin formulae
- Savoury Convenience Foods - ready meals, sauces, soups
- Snacks - crisps, other savoury snacks
- Others - animal feed, pet food, tobacco
- Cosmetics and Toiletries - body care products (soaps, liquid soaps, deodorants, shower gels, bath foams, etc.), hair care products (shampoos, conditioners, lotions, etc.), makeup (lipstick, foundation, eye makeup, etc.)
- Fine Fragrances - luxury perfumes, mass market perfumes, men's perfumes, women's perfumes
- Household Cleaners and Air Fresheners - cleaning products for bathrooms, floors, kitchens, windows, etc.
- Soaps and Detergents - laundry detergents, fabric softeners, washing powders, washing soaps
- Others - aromatherapy products, insecticides, perfumed candles, others
Key Topics Covered:
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r74bvg/global_overview
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.