DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jwv2ls/water_and_waste) has announced the addition of the "Water and Waste Water Sector In India- Evaluating Emerging Opportunities" report to their offering.
Focused on all verticals of energy and infra domain and has identified the key trends to unearth the future and be a path finding guide for the industry participants to maximize profits. Carrying on with this legacy it is planned to conduct a deep routed analysis with a mix of primary and secondary research to produce a dossier which entails most exhaustively the water and waste water value chain opportunities in India.
This report will not only showcase the opportunity size and market trends but also will give due consideration to potential micro segments which can be at the exploits for private players. The report will dig deep through case studies to identify the best suited project execution models to maximize the tune of revenue and thereby profits. The opportunity track will be very useful for all market participants be it an established player or a new entrant, since exact investments pockets will be duly identified.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Water and Water Resources in India: An Introduction
3. Critical Issues Pertaining to Water in India
4. Water Industry in India: An Overview
5. Key Waste Water Technologies in India
6. Business Opportunity Analysis of Water Sector
7. Emerging Opportunities in Water Business
8. Opportunities in JNNUM & Scale of Private Participation
9. Opportunity Sizing in Municipal Water and Waste Water Treatment Equipment Market in India
10. Opportunity Sizing in Industrial Water and Waste Water Treatment Equipment in India
11. Opportunity Sizing in Indian Water Desalination Equipment Market in India
12. Analyzing Regulatory and Environmental Aspects Visà-Vis Opportunity
13. Key Imperatives for Various Stake Holders in Indian Water Industry
14. Project Database in Water and Waste Water Segment in India
15. Conclusion/Way Forward
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jwv2ls/water_and_waste