DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p2w8jk/tobacco_industry) has announced the addition of the "Tobacco industry in Bangladesh: Business Report 2014" report to their offering.
The aim of this study is to provide a tool which will assist strategy group and the management team specialists in making correct decisions as how to penetrate the Bangladesh market and how to catch the maximum commercial opportunities in dealing with business partners in this country.
The first two chapters of the report feature the country profile by giving general information on Bangladesh and by thoroughly studying its economic state, (including key macroeconomic indicators and their development trends). The third chapter covers common business procedures in the country: from starting a project to closing a business. This chapter elucidates the country's fiscal system, existing labour practices, property rights regulation peculiarities and other issues vital for running business in this country.
Further, the report analyses tobacco industry in the country by identifying key market players, (including major producers, traders, etc), as well by evaluating foreign economic relations within the sector in the recent three years.
Related news bulletins update and add the finishing touch to an overview of economical situation in Bangladesh.
Key Topics Covered:
1. BANGLADESH: COUNTRY PROFILE
- Geographical position
- Historical background
- Administrative divisions
- Political situation
- Economic situation
- Foreign relations
- Social environment and culture. Cultural differences and their impact on business negotiations
2. BANGLADESH: FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC PROFILE
- Country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP): historical trends and projection
- Industrial production outlook
- Bangladesh foreign trade
- Current investment climate
- Labor market overview. Current employment state
- Ratings by major rating agencies
3. PECULIARITIES OF DOING BUSINESS IN BANGLADESH
- Procedures for starting a business
- Routine for building permits obtaining
- Registration of ownership rights
- Basic terms of providing business loans by banks
- Measures for investments protection
- Tax system
- Foreign trade transactions
- Debt collection
- Business liquidation
4. BANGLADESH TOBACCO INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
5. BANGLADESH ECONOMY NEWS AND ANALYSIS DIGEST
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p2w8jk/tobacco_industry