DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7d4sj/china_recombinant) has announced the addition of the "China Recombinant Protein Drug Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
The Chinese recombinant protein drug market has been expanding rapidly owing to the improvement of demand rigidity, consumption ability and the like. During 2005-2013, sales of recombinant protein drugs available in Chinese sample hospitals grew at a CAGR of 19.1%, and it is projected that China will see its actual demand for recombinant protein drugs exceed RMB40 billion in 2014.
The start of recombinant protein drugs in China is not late and common drugs are diversified in variety, for example, recombinant human erythropoietin (rhEPO), recombinant human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (rhG-CSF) and recombinant human interferon (rhIFN) have gained market approval in the 1990s. Moreover, in 2013, domestic rhG-CSF, rhEPO and recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH) with price advantage took a respective share of 82.1%, 88.5% and 90.2% in Chinese sample hospitals, and recombinant human interleukin-2/11 (rhIL-2/11) was fully localized.
However, as compared with products from leading bio-pharmaceutical enterprises in the United States and Europe, domestic recombinant protein drugs are still characterized by low-end technologies and largely remain in common short-acting areas. And foreign brands still prevail in the markets of recombinant insulin, rhIFN, recombinant coagulation factor and recombinant human follicle-stimulating hormone (rhFSH).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Recombinant Protein Drug Industry
2. Development of Recombinant Protein Drugs in China
3. Recombinant Protein Drug Market Segments in China
4. Major Recombinant Protein Companies in China
5. Summary and Forecast
- 3SBio Inc.
- Anhui Anke Biotechnology (Group)
- Beijing SL Pharmaceutical
- Changchun High & New Technology Industry (Group)
- Essex Bio-Technology Limited
- Jiangsu Shihuan Bioengineering
- Livzon Pharmaceutical Group Inc.
- Shenzhen Neptunus Interlong Bio-Technique
- Tonghua Dongbao Pharmaceutical
- Uni-Bio Science Group Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7d4sj/china_recombinant