MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Brady Corporation (NYSE:BRC) announced that shareholders of the company’s Class B Common Voting Stock have voted unanimously in favor of the election of the director nominees to a one-year term at the company’s annual meeting of shareholders held today in Milwaukee.
At the Board of Directors meeting that followed, the Board declared a dividend to shareholders of the company’s Class A Common Stock of $0.20 per share payable January 30, 2015 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 9, 2015.
Elected to the Brady Corporation Board of Directors are:
- Patrick W. Allender, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (Retired), Danaher Corporation
- Gary S. Balkema, President (Retired), Worldwide Consumer Care Division, Bayer AG
- Nancy Lee Gioia, Director, Global Connectivity, Electrical and User Experience (Retired), Ford Motor Company
- Conrad G. Goodkind, Partner (Retired) in the law firm of Quarles and Brady, LLP
- Dr. Frank W. Harris, President and Chief Executive Officer, Akron Polymer Systems
- Dr. Elizabeth Pungello, President, Brady Education Foundation; Research Associate Professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bradley C. Richardson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, PolyOne Corporation
- J.Michael Nauman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Brady Corporation
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and places. Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels, signs, safety devices, printing systems and software. Founded in 1914, the company has a diverse customer base in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical, aerospace and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of August 1, 2014, employed approximately 6,400 people in its worldwide businesses. Brady’s fiscal 2014 sales were approximately $1.23 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available on the Internet at www.bradycorp.com.