CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Boston Globe has named Kronos Incorporated the top place to work in the Largest company category in its annual Top Places to Work ranking of the most admired workplaces in Massachusetts.
- The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work survey, conducted by employee survey firm WorkplaceDynamics, measured employee responses to statements regarding employee happiness, including company direction, execution, employee connection, workload and responsibility, management, and pay and benefits.
- In the category of Largest workplaces, Kronos ranked number one in Massachusetts.
- Kronos employs approximately 1,200 people in Massachusetts, and more than 4,000 worldwide.
- Being recognized as a Top Place to Work aligns with Kronos’ belief that happy and engaged employees deliver a superior experience to customers.
- Kronos has also recently been recognized as a great place to work in regions such as Indianapolis in the U.S., and in Canada and Asia.
- Kronos is actively hiring and currently has more than 200 job openings worldwide.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“Earning the top spot on the Top Places to Work list is a significant and joyous accomplishment. We are thrilled to earn this distinction in Massachusetts, where our company is headquartered. I am very proud of our people, our company, our inspiring work culture, and how we work together to support customers, partners, and each other. Congratulations to all Kronites!”
Mark Pothier, business editor, The Boston Globe
“Employer success can’t be measured solely in profits and revenue. What matters most to employers are their people. This year’s winning companies go above and beyond to motivate and challenge their workers, which tends to encourage innovation and loyalty.”
- The Boston Globe Top Places to Work ranking is on bostonglobe.com.
- Boston Globe Media Partners, LLC provides news and information, entertainment, opinion and analysis through its multimedia properties. BGMP includes The Boston Globe, BostonGlobe.com, Boston.com, Cruxnow.com, BetaBoston.com, and Globe Direct.
- See what employees are saying about Kronos on Glassdoor.
- Learn more about working at Kronos.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.