DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vkjqgg/directory_of) has announced the addition of the "Directory of Convenience Stores Advantage" subscription to their offering.
The Advantage version includes more than 5,000 personal e-Mail addresses.
Updated each year through direct company contact, the Directory of Convenience Stores also provides valuable yearlong tracking of industry sales trends and updates through the Internet, trade journals and other sources. The quality of data has made us the industry standard for more than 25 years. Mergers and acquisitions, companies filing for chapter 11 and executive changes are everyday occurrences, which is why data within our Online System is now updated on a daily basis.
Login to the online portal and in seconds you'll have access to:
- More than 1,600 in-depth profiles
- More than 8,000 key contacts
- More than 400 small C-Store wholesalers
- Merchandise lines carried
- Store counts
- Sales figures
- Preferred GLA
- States of operation
- Preferred suppliers
- In-store programs and services
- Market share data for key chains
- Planned expansions and remodels
Professionals rely on this comprehensive source for C-Store market facts to:
- Target Companies - zero-in on more than 1,600 U.S., Canadian and Puerto Rican companies in all markets in which they operate headquarters and divisional buying offices. Plus, more than 400 small C-Store wholesalers.
- Reach Key Decision-Makers - more than 12,000 top executives in buying, management, merchandising and operations are listed in descending order of rank and alphabetically by title so you can contact the right executives within each company.
- Identify Market Share - see market share for the top 10 C-Stores with the highest market share within each of the 49 markets.
- Track the Latest Industry Trends - all the latest acquisitions, mergers, divestitures and other emerging changes that can dramatically affect your sales and profits are included
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vkjqgg/directory_of