SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE), a leader in controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-managed mobile networking, today announced it will host a complimentary live online community event titled, “How to Become a Wi-Fi Expert,” taking place Wednesday, Nov. 19 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. PT/12 p.m. – 5 p.m. ET on Aerohive’s HiveNation online community. Led by Aerohive’s Global Training Manager, Wi-Fi industry expert and author David Coleman, and moderated by Tom Carpenter, CTO of the Certified Wireless Network Professional (CWNP) program, attendees of this interactive event will learn and discuss what resources are available to further their knowledge about Wi-Fi as well as touch on other topics such as Wi-Fi basics, design and troubleshooting.
Aerohive Live Online Community Event At-A-Glance
- Who: David Coleman, global training manager, Wi-Fi industry expert, and author, and Tom Carpenter, CTO of the Certified Wireless Network Professional (CWNP) program
- What: Ten years ago, most networking professionals were new to Wi-Fi, and the need to educate themselves about 802.11 technology was apparent. Today, due to exponential growth in enterprise WLAN deployments, the investment in WLAN education is pivotal. This live online community event will discuss Wi-Fi basics, design and troubleshooting tips for IT professionals.
- Giveaways: All registrants who participate will receive a *free copy of "WLAN Troubleshooting and Design". This booklet, which is excerpted from CWNA: Certified Wireless Network Administrator Official Study Guide (Exam CWNA-106), 4th Edition (published in September), reviews common WLAN problems and explains how you can avoid or correct them with thoughtful design. (Please note: To receive this giveaway, you must both register AND participate in the online event.) During the event, select participants can compete to get a copy of the full CWNA Study Guide. The Grand Prize will be CWNP's Premium eLearning Self Study kit ($599 value). Follow @Aerohive and stay tuned for details on how to win.
- When: Wednesday, Nov. 19, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. PT/12 p.m. – 5 p.m. ET
- Where: Aerohive’s Online Community, HiveNation. To register for this free event, please visit: http://info.aerohive.com/how-to-become-a-wifi-expert_registration.html
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) unleashes the power of enterprise mobility. Aerohive’s technology enables organizations of all sizes to use mobility to increase productivity, engage customers and grow their business. Deployed in over 17,000 customers worldwide, Aerohive's proprietary mobility platform takes advantage of the cloud and a distributed architecture to deliver scalable, simplified, secure and cost-effective networks. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive,” is a registered trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.