DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/llvtft/overview_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Overview of the Plastics Market in Sub-Saharan Africa" report to their offering.
This market insight provides an overview of five countries in Sub-Saharan Africa for commodity plastics. The study analyses the consumption of plastics in the region and broadly discusses their uses in various applications. The country overviews sections include key macro-economic factors influencing the usage of plastics in the countries analysed.
These countries are South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and Ethiopia. Growth trends, positive and negative, are discussed for each country. Import duties and key-supplier risks, along with recommendations regarding the supply of plastic raw-materials into these countries, are analysed per region.
Key Topics Covered:
Scope for Each Country
- Growth Trends
- Application Overview (Packaging)
- Application Overview (Non-packaging)
- Risks and Duties
- Supplying Raw Materials
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Overview of the Plastics Market in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Project Scope
- Plastics Market Overview
3. South African Plastics Market Overview
4. Nigerian Plastics Market Overview
5. Ghanaian Plastics Market Overview
6. Kenyan Plastics Market Overview
7. Ethiopian Plastics Market Overview
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/llvtft/overview_of_the