DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpc6kf/emerging_growth) has announced the addition of the "Emerging Growth Opportunities in the North American Oil and Gas Market" report to their offering.
This research service explores the emerging opportunities in the North American O&G market. It covers microLNG growth and the opportunities available for process equipment manufacturers. Other key growth opportunities discussed are aftermarket pump servicing, oil field recovery, and totally integrated digital oil field (TIDO). The aftermarket pump servicing chapter identifies tailwinds that pump manufacturers can use to enter into business. It also identifies major challenges the O&G industry is facing and the factors leading toward the adaptation of TIDO.
- MicroLNG: Process equipment suppliers should leverage product presence and work with distributors to penetrate small and medium-sized greenfield projects.
- Driving synergies between systems and service capability will offer digital artificial lift systems for improving oil recovery.
- The emergence of totally integrated digital oil field (TIDO) is driving synergies between process equipment, automation, and service capability.
- Synergies in aftermarket pump services in oil and gas create the key to unlock hidden value.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. MicroLNG Growth in North America
- Shale Gas Growth - MicroLNG Opportunities in North America
- Recent Survey Findings for MicroLNG Development in North America
- Key Solution Providers across MicroLNG Value Chain in North America
- Opportunities Abound for Process Equipment Manufacturers
- Acquisition Radar
3. Opportunities in Oil Field Recovery - Artificial Lift
- Tap, Not the Tank: Unleashing Oil Field Productivity
4. Aftermarket Pump Servicing Opportunities
- Unlocking the Hidden Value: Synergies in Aftermarket Pump Services in Oil and Gas
- Pump Distributors: Alliance Opportunities across Service Channel Participants
- Growth Excellence Matrix (GEM): Centrifugal Pumps
5. Totally Integrated Digital Oil Field
- Challenges in Oil and Gas Industry Driving Adoption of Totally Integrated Digital Oil Field (TIDO)
- Key Takeaway: The pump and valve markets are highly fragmented. Seals are concentrated among a few competitors.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpc6kf/emerging_growth