DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvnhqk/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese n-Propyl Acetate Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The n-Propyl Acetate market analysis is provided for both the international and Chinese domestic situations including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, key regions development status and a comparison analysis between the international and Chinese markets.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. n-Propyl Acetate industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on sixteen industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The n-Propyl Acetate industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- n-Propyl Acetate Industry Overview
- n-Propyl Acetate International and China Market Analysis
- N-Propyl Acetate Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis
- n-Propyl Acetate Production by Regions By Technology By Applications
- n-Propyl Acetate Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
- 2009-2014 n-Propyl Acetate Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
- n-Propyl Acetate Key Manufacturers Analysis
- Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
- n-Propyl Acetate Marketing Channels Analysis
- n-Propyl Acetate Industry Development Trend
- n-Propyl Acetate Industry Development Proposals
- n-Propyl Acetate New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- Global and China n-Propyl Acetate Industry Research Conclusions
- Baichuan Chemical
- HYA Chemical
- Jiangsu Ruijia
- Mitsubishi Shoji
- Ningbo Yongshun
- Showa Denko
- Wu Jiang Chemical
- Yixing Kaixin
- Zhejiang Jianye
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvnhqk/global_and