DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wf4nrz/annual_report) has announced the addition of the "Annual Report Analysis of Dairy Product Listed Companies in China" report to their offering.
After more than three years of integration, great changes have taken place in Chinese dairy industry. There are obvious improvements at the levels of technical equipment, milk production bases and business management. Besides, the National Department of Food Quality and Safety Supervision has strengthened the supervision and inspection in dairy products, restoring consumers' confidence. Besides, the production and consumption of dairy products are in good condition.
Dairy product industry hot topics in 2013:
- China Inspection and Quarantine Department at different levels are paying more attention to the safety of imported dairy products. Stricter rules in imported dairy products were being carried out in May 2013.
- General Office of the State Council forwarded a notice from The Food and Drug Supervision Bureau, which included the ban on packing production of the imported milk powder in China.
- The rules for dairy product enterprises' production technology management were issued in July 2013, discussing the present situation of milk industry development and the safety requirements of the milk powder production.
- Infant formula powder good manufacturing standards (GMP) could be introduced.
- Government and companies increasingly focus on dairy products safe. It's conducive to the overall development of the dairy industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Representatives of the eight dairy product listed companies in China in 2013
3 Analysis of the eight dairy product listed companies
3.1 Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
3.2 Bright Dairy & Food Co., Ltd.
3.3 Beingmate Baby & Child Food Co., Ltd.
3.4 V V Food & Beverage Co., Ltd.
3.5 Beijing Sanyuan Foods Co., Ltd.
3.6 Guangxi Royal Dairy Co., Ltd.
3.7 Inner Mongolia Mengniu Dairy (Group) Co., Ltd.
3.8 China Huishan Dairy Holdings Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wf4nrz/annual_report