DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2w7rfk/construction_in) has announced the addition of the "Construction in Algeria - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Algerian construction industry increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.89% during the review period (2009-2013), in nominal terms. This growth was supported by private and public investment in infrastructure, residential, commercial and institutional construction projects in an effort to diversify the country's economy and reduce its dependence on oil. Under the Five-Year Plan (2010-2014), the government is investing heavily in infrastructure construction in order to enhance transport across Algeria. Consequently, the industry is expected to continue to progress at a healthy pace over the forecast period (2014-2018), registering a CAGR of 8.15%.
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Algeria using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Algeria
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Commercial Construction
4 Industrial Construction
5 Infrastructure Construction
6 Institutional Construction
7 Residential Construction
8 Company Profile: Groupe ETRHB HADDAD
9 Company Profile: Orascom Construction Industries Algeria
10 Company Profile: SNC-Lavalin Algerie EURL
11 Company Profile: Cosider-Groupe Spa
12 Company Profile: GCB SPA
13 Market Data Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2w7rfk/construction_in.