DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tdb7h/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
Non-life insurance accounted for 44.2% of the Austrian insurance industry's written premium value in 2013, making it its largest segment when compared to the life and personal accident and health segments, which accounted for 39.0% and 16.8% respectively of the overall written premium in 2013. This growth was mainly attributed to the country's favorable regulatory environment for non-life insurers, including the implementation of mandatory liability insurance for doctors, dentists, hospitals and convalescent homes, and rising property prices. The rise in property prices in Vienna supported the property insurance category, to record a review-period CAGR of 3.7%. Improving economic indicators such as increasing household consumption expenditure and stable GDP growth are also expected to drive the segment's growth over the forecast period (2013-2018), recording a CAGR of 3.6%.
- The Austrian non-life insurance segment ranked 21st of the global non-life segment, in terms of gross written premium value, in 2012.
- The non-life insurance segment accounted for 44.2% of the Austrian insurance industry's gross written premium in 2013, after recording a review-period CAGR of 2.7%.
- The property insurance category accounted for the largest market share of the non-life segment's written premium value in 2013, with 46.2%, following a review-period CAGR of 3.4%. Such growth was primarily supported by the country's rising property prices.
- Insurance for pharmacies and psychotherapists became mandatory by Austrian law in April 2014.
- The Austrian non-life segment is consolidated, with the top 10 leading non-life insurers collectively accounting for 80.2% of its written premium in 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Austrian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
5 Analysis by Distribution Channel
6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Austrian Non-Life Insurance
7 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Allianz Elementar Versicherungs AG
- Donau Versicherung AG
- Generali Versicherung AG
- Grazer Wechselseitige Versicherung AG
- Niederösterreichische Versicherung AG
- Oberosterreichische Versicherung AG
- Uniqa Österreich Versicherungen AG
- Wiener Stadtische Versicherung AG
- Wüstenrot Versicherungs AG
- Zürich Versicherungs AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tdb7h/nonlife