DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tx8fgw/state_of_the) has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Craft Distilleries and Distilled Spirits in the U.S. (3rd Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment. Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Flavored Distilled Spirits Rapidly Gaining Market Share
- Greener Practices Save Money and Help Boost Demand
- Craft Distillery Sales Trends
- Number of Craft Distilleries in the U.S.
- Distilled Spirits Sales Trends
- Per Capita Consumption of Distilled Spirits
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Alcoholic Beverages
- Producer Price Trends for Distilled Spirits
- Economy's Impact on Distilled Spirits Sales
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Craft Distilleries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tx8fgw/state_of_the