DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/brq9w9/colombia) has announced the addition of the "Colombia: Government-Led Initiatives Boost the Vitality of Fixed Broadband and Mobile Data Markets" report to their offering.
Colombia: Government-Led Initiatives Boost the Vitality of Fixed Broadband and Mobile Data Markets, a new Country Intelligence Report offers a precise, incisive profile of Colombia's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Colombian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- The government launched the second phase of the Vive Digital plan, shifting focus to the development of applications and services, and to the development and improvement of e-government services.
- We expect broadband lines to expand at a CAGR of 11% between 2014 and 2019, to reach 6.6m lines by 2019, for a population penetration of 12.6%.
- The pay-TV market in Colombia generated about $920m in estimated service revenue in 2013 and had a household penetration of 37.6%, below the regional average of 41.4%.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
- Regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
3. Identifying opportunities
4. Overall market opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/brq9w9/colombia