DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rfxljm/defense_business) has announced the addition of the "Defense Business Confidence Report Q2 2014" report to their offering.
'Defense Business Confidence Report Q2 2014' analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the defense industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry.
Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next six months. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global defense industry over the next six months. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis of survey results with Q1 2014 and Q4 2013 results, wherever applicable.
- Overall, 38% of defense respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 30% state that the current economic conditions are favorable.
- In comparison to Q1 2014 and Q4 2013, the percentage of respondents who opted for a positive change in customer confidence observed a significant rise in Q2 2014.
- Industry respondents from North America expect considerable growth in staff headcount and sales in Q2 2014 when compared to Q1 2014 and Q4 2013 results.
- Improving operational efficiency and retaining customers are the most preferred priorities by defense executives operating across all regions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Economic overview
2. Methodology and sample size
3. Confidence indexes
4. State of the economy
5. Growth prospects and customer confidence
6. Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
7. Organizational outlook and strategy
- Northrop Grumman
- Rolls Royce
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rfxljm/defense_business