DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4fdz7s/global_armored) has announced the addition of the "Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024" report to their offering.
The Global Armored And Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024 Report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global armoured and counter IED vehicles market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for armored and counter IED vehicles, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
Global armored and counter IED vehicles market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the armored and counter IED vehicles market during 2014-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for armored and counter IED vehicles. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the armored and counter IED vehicles market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of the defense ministries around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
SWOT analysis of the armored and counter IED vehicles market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the armored and counter IED vehicles industry.
- The global armored and counter IED vehicles market is expected to experience a CAGR growth of 3.33% during 2014-2024.
- Asia Pacific followed by North America are expected to be the largest armored and counter IED vehicle markets with cumulative market share of more than 54%.
- IFV segment expected to dominate the armored vehicles market with a share of 30.3%.
- Peacekeeping missions, security threats and modernization initiatives expected to channel more funds towards the sector.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market Size and Drivers
4 Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges
5 SWOT Analysis of the Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market
6 Country Analysis - Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market
7 Major Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Programs
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- BAE Hagglunds
- China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO)
- Denel Land Systems (DLD)
- General Dynamics Land Systems Inc.
- Hyundai Rotem
- Krauss-MaffeiWegmann (KMW)
- Navistar Defense
- Nexter SA
- Oshkosh Defense
- Renault Truck Defense
- RheinmetallLandsysteme GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4fdz7s/global_armored