DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7c9ll9/fruits_and) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Fruits and Berries - Nutrition and Health : Market Trends and Insights" to their offering.
This report analyses the most popular used fruit and berries how they are sourced and used in industry processed formats as food ingredients. How the fruits has roles traditionally as flavors and colors within the global soft drinks industry and the new potential of bringing nutrition and health benefits as well.
Health and wellness drive global product development in the consumer products industry. Fruits and Superfruits are at the forefront of this industry trend. Products from fruits such as pomegranate blueberry açai and baobab command a premium price for their reputed beneficial effects. There are several tropical fruits that hold potential interest for the soft drinks industry. Most of these are not available commercially due to demand and supply issues.
Soft drink manufacturers are unlikely to introduce new products unless they are certain that supplies of the raw material and derived ingredients are going to be available. At the same time procurement functions cannot guarantee contracts until launching the product and ascertaining demand. In addition the ingredient producer has little incentive to make the necessary investment to guarantee such supplies until assured that there will be a revenue guarantee.
Reasons To Buy
- The readers interested in fruit processing and ingredients development gets a comprehensive overview of the potentials of using fruit and berries in future product innovations.
- The marketers of fruity beverages can identify current trends and learn about background and health capabilities per fruit.
- The procurement functions sourcing these types of ingredients gets an understanding of the current state of the raw material supply and who operates the processing industry of fruit and berry ingredients.
- Developers and nutritional experts receives a comprehensive overview of nutritional and health benefits per fruit.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Introduction to Fruit Health and Supply Trends
5. Citrus Fruits
6. Pome Fruits
7. Stone Fruits
8. Other Fruits
9. General Sources
- Arom tech
- Berry Pharma
- Binder International
- Ecuadorian Rainforest
- ITI tropical
- Just the Berries
- Nutra Canada
- Ocean Spray Cranberries
- PL Thomas
- Valensa International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7c9ll9/fruits_and